Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
The Village at Highland Creek. Under Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: The Village at Highland Creek
- Builders: Your Home Developments
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 7 Franklin Ave at Kingston Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Franklin Ave & Kingston Road
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Prime Location: The Village at Highland Creek Kingston Road & Franklin Avenue, Toronto, ON
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Quaint. Sophisticated. Come home to The Village.
Your Life. Your Neighbourhood. Your Home. The Village is an exclusive collection of exquisitely crafted homes nestled in one of the GTA’s most sought-after neighborhoods—Highland Creek. Located in a quaint and natural setting amidst a backdrop of the Waterfront Trail to the South, Rouge Park to the East, and a host of modern amenities everywhere.
Features & Finishes
1. All exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected. 2. Clay brick exteriors are accented with wood, stone, stucco or siding, as per architecturally controlled elevations. 3. Quality shingles with 25-year manufacturer’s warranty. 4. Exterior walls are insulated to R-22, R-60 attic insulation. 5. All sub-floors to be 5/8” T&G flooring, sanded, glued down and fastened with screws. 6. Engineered floor systems with required fire rating and sound proofing between units as per OBC. 7. Maintenance-free pre-finished aluminum vented soffits where required, fascia, eavestroughs and/ or scuppers and downspouts. 8. Vinyl-clad, energy-efficient argon casement windows with thermo panes, as per plans. 9. All operable windows to have removable screens. 10. Metal insulated front entry door, complete with weather stripping and dead bolt lock. 11. Sliding thermal glazed patio door(s) with screens or metal insulated/glazed door(s), as per plans. 12. Fully sodded lot with front walkway. 13. Quality engineered high-efficiency gas forced air furnace heating, ducted for future air conditioning