Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Dylan Condominiums. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Dylan Condominiums
- Builders: Chestnut Hills Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Address: 831 Glencairn Avenue, Toronto, ON, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Glencairn Avenue & Marlee Avenue
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- The Dylan Location: Location Between Glencairn Ave and Hillmount Avenue, Dylan Condos will be in a perfect location for a diverse group of buyers. Just minutes from the Glencairn TTC Subway Station, as well as the Yorkdale Shopping Mall, as well as York University and a number of business parks and office buildings. The Dylan will be an attractive place for young professionals, students, and families alike. Being so close to the TTC makes it an ideal spot for York University (or even Ryerson and UofT students) to commute to school in minutes, and for young families, the appeal of a downtown hustle and bustle, and a slower more suburban lifestyle find a happy medium in North York.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Living at 'The Dylan'
Living at the Dylan is different. It’s uniquely intimate and unquestionably original. A lifestyle hub designed to impress and express your individuality. A destination with a bohemian spirit, and style blending industrial chic with approachable comfort. More than any label, The Dylan is mostly different in the way it fosters a close-knit tribe and urban community. Located in the lively New West Village at Glencairn Avenue and Marlee Avenue The Dylan is perfectly positioned just a 3-minute walk from Glencairn Subway Station and a few blocks north of the Eglinton LRT. Upon arrival you’re met with a dramatic melding of traditional masonry accented by bold stone elements trimmed in dark metal panels. Inside it’s another world, adorned with hits of warm tones, leather accents, unique textures, and designs. Definitely distinct.
The Dylan Highlights:
The Dylan Highlights: - Walk Score of 66 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 84 out of 100 - Only 3 mins walk from Glencairn Subway Station - Few blocks to the Eglinton LRT - Easy access to Allen Road & HWY 401/400/404 - 3 mins subway ride to Yorkdale Shopping Mall - 15 mins drive or 5 subway stops to York University - 5 subway stops to St.George Station - Easy travel to Downtown Toronto - Many nearby schools - 10 mins walk from Eglinton West and Lawrence West Subway Station - 10 mins from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park - Nearby parks include Unamed Park 15, Wenderly Park and Walter Saunder Memorial Park